- October - Candle Making Workshop
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Make & Mingle – Candle making
Is where you create your own signature candles! With fragrances and pigments to choose from, you will have the opportunity to infuse your personalised soy natural wax candle with your own unique blend. This is a social, fun event, we want you to come, have fun, make candles, connect and make new friends.
No experience necessary, this workshop gives you the creative freedom to customise your own natural scented candle!
During this workshop, we will show you the behind the scenes of candle making such as;
- The understanding basics of candle making
- safety when working with hot wax
- heaps of tips and tricks so you created gorgeous-smelling candles using colours and fragrances specifically for candle making
- Learn about different types of waxes and their uses, Wicks, fragrances and pigments (dye).
At the end of the workshop, you take home your own candle creation.
Important info; In response to the ongoing uncertainty in New South Wales and across Australia regarding Covid-19, Please note – As a result some workshops might be cancelled. The safety of our guests is our #1 priority. We will contact you via email if any workshop is cancelled. Much love and hopefully all this will be behind us soon. Stay Safe.
** Event made possible thanks to the City of Sydney.