- Pickling secrets of the Middle East
May 20, 2020 - May 21, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Ever wanted to make your own pickles?
Autumn is the perfect time to master old-fashioned pickling.
Join us for a fun evening and learn how to make your own pickles with all the secrets magic, and flavours of the Middle East.
From salt brine to vinegar – taste and enjoy a variety of pickled foods made in-house at Zigi’s Wine Bar. Then… make your own quick pickles to take home! Our speedy style will have you making pickles in under two hours.
Ideal for beginners and more experienced cooks who want to develop their skills.
In this class we will:
- Learn the science and magic of pickling,
- The difference between pickled and preserved foods,
- Taste a variety of pickled foods, and
- Make your own quick pickles to take home!
All ingredients and pickling jars provided.
Event made possible thanks to the City of Sydney.